Neoscoin balance 0

When I log in, balance is 0, but there are no suspicious outgoing transactions. There are some incoming coins from mining. After some time I get logged out. I’m completely sure I’m using the right password. So there is nothing suspicious in transactions but the balance is 0 + I get logged out. Anyone experiencing the same?

Can you send me a message when you’re up for a teamview? I haven’t had any reports of that yet but that doesn’t mean this can’t be the first one. We’ll get everything situated for you. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Im having the exact same issue here, was there a solution?

Hi snots,

We’re trying to resolve this issue currently and I’ll have some more info tonight once I speak with phark also. It’s not just your wallet that’s affected. My apologies for any inconvenience or frustration, we’re trying to get this situated as quickly as we can.

Best regards,

syntaks

Anything new on this yet? I tried doing a system restore with no luck, the only thing that changed was that I could not login in at all…it just was doing the login loop. I also tried inserting a backup .dat file with no luck either.

Thanks…

We’re still working on this and I’ll post an update immediately as soon as we have one.

This is frustrating not having any solution to this yet. This seems like it might not get resolved at all?

Hi snots,

I never let a problem just get ignored or pretend it doesn’t exist. This post should explain things a bit more in-depth: Neos needs the community’s help

Best regards,

syntaks

Oh ok, I see. So, does this mean everyones wallet is dead or just some?

It’s a global issue right now, but we’re near resolution and have already begun taking the steps to assure this won’t happen in the future.

Best regards,

syntaks

Where did the Neos go that was in my wallet? Will it be back in there if we get a resolution?

It’s still there, what you’re viewing is the unauthenticated version of the balance. If you’re looking to move your coins around, I could put up a standard Qt, but they will still be there.

Best regards,

syntaks