In the interest of being fully transparent, there are a few new developments that directly impact the existing demo and release schedule. The original date for demo was supposed to be March 3, 2017 with a week of testing following that and another week of modifications/bug fixes and testing to follow that. As of yesterday I received two unfortunate pieces of news:
Ahmed is sick in the worst way to the point he can’t work (which is a rarity for him) and our designer needed to be admitted into the hospital with the timeframe of return unknown but might be a few days.
As these events collide, it makes it a bit difficult to have the demo ready as far as I see it before the weekend. There are still a few areas in the new client that need some work before the demo is released and a few other areas needing attention but it seems as if the perfect storm came together on this one. I’ll keep everyone updated as always and my apologies for the delay but it’s nothing we can’t work with. My best wishes for a speedy recovery to both kalipo and ahmed. As far as the demo, I’ll be working double-time in effort to get it released as soon as possible.